Winamp Pro 5.572.2830 Final Portable Registered | 10.7 MB
Winamp is a proprietary media player for Windows-based PCs, written by Nullsoft, now a subsidiary of AOL. It is freeware/shareware, multi-format, extensible with plug-ins and skins, and is noted for its graphical sound visualization, playlist and media library features. Winamp was released by Justin Frankel in 1997, and its popularity grew quickly, along with the developing trend of MP3 file-sharing.
* Simple, easy to use but rich in features interface. Easy access to the Media Library, Playlist, integrated graphics and visualization, equalizer, winamp skins. Ability to change colors of window decoration program.
* Playlist. Just drag and drop media files to the playlist from Windows Explorer or the Media Library Winamp. Sort the list by title, file name, the author of songs ... Rapid opening and saving of playlists with the button manager playlists.
* Media Library. Store, search and view your multimedia files in one place. Ability to write files from CD to computer and from your computer to a CD. Editing tags of music files (artist, track, album, etc.). Access to Internet radio and TV. Additional information (discography, biography, album covers) on your favorite artists and bands in the player Winamp.
* Video playback. A large number of supported formats (NSV, WMV, MPG and many others). Easy change of screen sizes and formats. Many (about 100) of beautiful visual images. Ability to view a random screen saver mode. Easy transition to full screen mode. Additional visual images for the player Winamp.
* Equalizer. The balance control. Smooth transition from one song to another. Set of standard equalizer settings. Ability to create and maintain your own EQ settings.