O & O DiskImage Professional Edition 5.0.127. In the complete version of Portable and Emergency CD (2010) | 380 MB
O & O DiskImage Pro - the program allows you to create images of entire hard drives and external hard drives or contained on these sections. Images obtained absolutely identical to the original, so it really can be used to restore the operating system rollback to a previous state of your computer and solving other similar problems. To prevent unintentional loss of data, many companies create images of systems and hard drives of all their network computers, and store them on high-end servers. Nevertheless, many employees are working, using their own laptops. Creating images of data and systems on a regular basis will save from annoying accidents, and help you avoid downtime or time-consuming restorations!
Developer: O & O Software GmbH
Compatibility with Vista: complete
Language: English Only
* OS: Windows ® 7, Vista ®, XP and 2000 Pro (32 Bit/64 Bit Support)
* RAM: Minimum 1GB RAM recommended
* HDD: 30 MB free hard disk space
Traditional backup systems ensure the safety of individual files and folders, but not able to recover the operating system, Windows PC in the event of a serious failure. Create means of application O & O DiskImage hard disk image containing all the information necessary for the correct operation of the OS, will help solve this problem. O & O DiskImage allows for recording images on CD or DVD. With these capabilities, users can create multiple copies of data that can be easily transferred to another computer. In the process of creating a backup O & O DiskImage compresses saved files, which guarantees considerable savings of disk space. For extra security, data can be used encryption algorithms, including 128-bit and 256-bit algorithms AES, adopted as industry standards.
Images that are created by using of the program may be of several types. The first of them - "cast" used sectors of user-specified sections. The main advantage to the fullest extent is to save disk space and reduce backup time. Importantly, all significant (not remote at the time of image creation) information will be saved. The second option - an incremental image. Its essence is to record only the changes that have occurred since the last backup. This approach is very good in that case, when you need regular imaging. Thanks to him, not only reduces the volume of images and save time for their creation, but the user can access the different versions of the same files edited at different times.
When choosing a third type of images creates a full "cast" of a hard drive or its individual sections at the level of sectors. This variant is suitable for copying discs formatted in non-standard file systems. In addition, full backup lets you restore previously deleted information not only with the original (which is not always convenient and appropriate), but also from off his image. And, finally, the last available type of images is very similar to the previous one. However, it is created using high-speed low-level interface. This allows you to create images of encrypted and hidden files.
- Emergency CD, allows you to run the program without first setting
- Schedule of imaging data for the automatic start options
- Incremental collection of images of any size of memory
- Support of dynamic drives, GPT-Hard disks and RAID Systems (depending on your operating system)
- Ability to build in images as virtual drives
- And more ...
- Full and Incremental Backups of Any Windows Storage Volume
- Windows-based Start CD Included
- Encryption Up to 256-bit
- User-defined Compression and Splitting of Images
- Storage Volume Copying
- Imaging of Hard Disks, CDs, DVDs and Network Drives
- Integrated Burning Software for CDs and DVDs
- Support of Dynamic Storage Volumes
- Full Support on 64-bit Systems
- Full Microsoft Windows Vista Compatibility
Download from Hotfile
Download from Rapidshare